International Program Development Intern
We are looking for an intern for a period of 6 months to a year who can act as coordinator of our international development program. This position would require a minimum of 3 months in Costa Rica, with the possibility of completing the remainder of the internship in Costa Rica or elsewhere in the world.
- Communicate weekly with our international partners to provide updates and reports on Tropical Adventures activities, marketing strategies, and industry trends.
- Coordinate with international partners to ensure their information is accurately represented on the Tropical Adventures website and marketing materials.
- Compile and organize team notes and correspondence from potential partners for publication on the Tropical Adventures website.
- Research trends in the volunteer abroad industry and draft reports on those trends.
- Write blog posts for publication on Tropical Adventures website.
- Must have an outstanding love for nature, good people skills
- An excellent leadership ability.
- Self-motivation is essential.
- Good research skills, particularly with online resources
- Excellent ability to organize and interpret information for program trend reports.
- Basic Spanish with a willingness to improve language skills
For the moment, this is an unpaid position. However, we are able to provide the following:
- Transportation to/from the airport
- We will cover 100% of any business-related travel expenses within Costa Rica
If you are interested in applying for this position, pleae send your cover letter and resume to us by clicking here.