We are looking for an intern for a period of 3 months who can act as coordinator of our campus development program. This position would require a minimum of 3 months, working from your home town, with the possibility of earning an all expenses paid trip to Costa Rica.
- Develop marketing materials, such as flyers, brochures, and handbooks for distribution to potential volunteer travelers.
- Coordinate with community-based organizations, university clubs, and other parties to generate interest in new international volunteer opportunities.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with social media marketing.
- Draft monthly newsletters using Constant Contact.
- Write blog posts for publication on Tropical Adventures website.
- Background in or ability to learn open source graphic design software, such as Gimp and Scribus.
- Self-motivation and good leadership skills
- Good online research skills
- No travel required. The intern will work and live in their own home community.
- This is an unpaid position.
- An all-expense paid trip to one of our projects in Costa Rica if certain basic goals are met. Please contact us for more information.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to us by clicking here.